Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Relocating.

Sweet Pea's Kitchen is taking a little hiatus. Check me out at a Penderful in the meantime.




Here's the deal: the whole idea when I started Sweet Pea's Kitchen was to keep track of all my kitchen adventures while I was living in my first apartment all on my own. I was blogging everything, whether it was totally delicious or less than edible.

But when I graduate from college in August 2011 and now I'm living back at home with my parents. We still eat, but I'm not doing as much of the cooking and definitely far less of the planning. It just doesn't seem to fit in with the Sweet Pea's Kitchen schtick anymore. So until I'm living on my own in my second apartment, come visit me at a Penderful! I sure would love to have you.

No comments:

Post a Comment